- A portable critical care ventilator that provides invasive, noninvasive, and mouthpiece ventilation.
- A portable oxygen concentrator that delivers the equivalent of 6 L/min of oxygen, plus it can be fitted with external oxygen sources and includes an onboard FiO2 monitor.
- A portable touch button cough assist, using the Ventec One-Circuit, that allows patients to use the same circuit for ventilation and cough.
- A portable hospital-grade suction system that provides quiet and effective airway clearance with consistent and precise vacuum pressure; and
- A portable nebulizer that automatically compensates for the airflow from the ventilator when the nebulizer drive is active to ensure accurate ventilation.
According to Ventec, caregivers can seamlessly switch between therapies with the touch of a button and no longer need to change the patient circuit between therapies.